In addition to providing transportation to and from school each day, Hunterdon Central also provides limited transportation for those students who remain after school for tutorial instruction and/or school-sponsored extra and/or co-curricular programs.
The criteria for establishing activity bus routes shall be adequacy, safety, and economy as defined in Board Policy and regulations.
The point of departure for activity buses is the Commons parking lot. All six buses will depart together to assure that all students are aboard. Activity bus transportation will be provided on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Stops are made at any safe place along the route. Students must let the driver know where they need to disembark.
Process for Activity Bus/Late Bus:
To ride on the activity bus, a student must follow the procedure outlined below:
1. To sign up, log-on any computer before 2:50 PM. Go to: utility menu, Late bus sign-up, Follow prompts
2. Be in possession of Hunterdon Central ID card.
3. Secure a pass designated for the activity bus from the teacher/advisor with whom you stayed.
4. Present student I.D. and surrender bus pass to the bus driver.
5. Students should inform the driver where they are getting off bus before the bus leaves.
All activity buses/late buses leave from the Commons area at 3:40 PM.
Activity Bus/Late Bus Routes: