Hunterdon Central's Family School Council is a family/school partnership that was established to create opportunities for parents/guardians and administrators to come together, communicate and collaborate on issues that benefit our students and our community.
FSC meets once a month throughout the school year. Meeting dates for the 2011-2012 year appear on the right side of this webpage, along with minutes of past meetings.
At Hunterdon Central Regional High School, our Family/School partnership will create opportunities to communicate, collaborate and motivate:
- Gather input from different perspectives
- Encourage two-way communication
- Create an ongoing, flexible and open forum
- Cultivate a community of mutual respect
- Engage diverse family representation
- Advocate for students
- Encourage and motivate students
- Share responsibility for our children's education
Interested parents/guardians are invited and encouraged to attend! We're looking forward to seeing you.
2012 Meeting Update
All meetings will continue to be held in the IMC at 7:00 PM on the first Wednesday of each month. The following topics are scheduled, for the remainder of the school year:
March 7, 2012
- New State Evaluation System for Staff - Mr. Rob Zywicki, Social Studies Supervisor
- Naviance Family Connection Program - Dr. Rick Charwin, Director of Guidance
April 4, 2012
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) - Mr. Don Ginty, Director of Technology
May 2, 2012
- STOP - Student program on avoiding bad decisions
- Central's Robotics program - Rachel Sherman and Kevin Mastropietro
June 6, 2012
- State of the District - Mrs. Chris Steffner, Superintendent
Please encourage neighbors and friends to come and join us in our upcoming meetings.