Hunterdon Central is committed to providing an excellent education for our community's children, while maintaining fiscal responsibility to our taxpayers. The Board of Education's budget objectives include:
- Manage resources to support student-focused programs and services.
- Support the needs of all students, including at-risk and special education students.
- Sustain and enhance facilities through ongoing maintenance and long-range capital plan.
- Provide a safe, secure learning environment for students and staff.
- Limit tax levy increase to less than the New Jersey State Cap of 2%.
- Hold all departments to zero-based budgeting, with targeted funding of extraordinary requests, for the 10th consecutive year.
- Implement strategies that balance needs while mitigating expenses, in order to minimize future budget tax levy increases.
- Continuously identify additional revenue sources and shares services opportunities.
Click to view:
2016-2017 HCRHS Budget Power Point Presentation
Ten Year HCRHS Capital Projects Report
To learn more about the 2016-2017 Budget, please click on the photo below, to watch a video interview introducing the budget, followed by an explanation of budget details by Business Administrator Gymlyn Corbin.